Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble gobble

2011-11-23 05.13.262011-11-23 05.13.462011-11-23 05.13.542011-11-23 05.17.072011-11-23 05.28.36

  • 4 egg whites and baked oatmeal
  • Fage with cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and splenda (next time I will ditch the nutmeg)
  • cottage cheese and green beans I also had some thinned light balsamic dressing
  • broccoli, 3 ounces of chicken, 60 calories of Parmesan
  • more baked oatmeal
  • Fage again

busy busy day and my cupboards are bare!! no salad made, no baked vegetables, no nuttin!!

after Thanksgiving it is food shopping and food prep time!!

tonight is cooking for the family time, making the candied yams, homemade cranberry sauce and pumpkin muffins

so here is  the plan for tomorrow; pack my food for work…. off work at 2pm…and have Thanksgiving dinner with the family… I am going to eat whatever I want for one meal… ONE meal…. not one whole day, or one week, or one month!!! just ONE MEAL!!!

what's your plan?

later blogger buddies Smile

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I am going to stay on plan.
    The cravings are not worth it for me.
    Funny - that IS eating exactly what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're making our Thanksgiving meal so that the only leftovers will be turkey, green bean casserole and cranberry sauce. My daughter never overeats and I'm planning small portions of everything. I'll be wearing my jeans that really fit so I won't be able to overeat and still be comfortable. I really hate being uncomfortable. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive