Tuesday, November 1, 2011

good day :)

 

2011-11-01 05.17.35

breakfast was the usual, egg whites and oatmeal ….. I didn’t get a picture of the oatmeal. I love hot sauce on my eggs Devil

2011-11-01 04.56.57

work food

  • super salad with cold green beans and egg whites and light balsamic vinaigrette thinned down
  • 3 ounces of chicken and oven veggies
  • Fage with PB2 (OMG!!! I love PB2!!!!)
  • carrots and cucumber
  • 3 ounces of ham with spicy mustard
  • and a faux cheesecake (make with cottage cheese)

I had a 100 calorie popcorn when I got home

my pants are getting too big!!! I haven’t really lost any weight but I think the twice a week training is helping huge! I love love love it!!! makes me want to push myself harder

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

4 comments:

Blog Archive