Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I borrow some of your day?

thumbnail[3]

I am a crazy woman these days!!! the holiday time in the grocery business will do this!!

My food today:

2011-11-21 07.18.38 

  • faux cheesecake
  • Fage with cinnamon, Splenda and vanilla
  • green beans with parmesan
  • spaghetti squash, 3 ounces chicken and light Baby Bell and light Prego sauce
  • 4 egg whites
  • baked oatmeal
  • vegetable soup with 3 ounces of chicken
  • I also had a carrot protein bar

I would love to borrow like 8 hours from someone, I need to cook, shop, and sleep…. simple stuff Smile with tongue out 

naaa that’s what coffee is for!!!

ive-gotta-cut-back-on-caffeine-cefjdfgkiklpeghl[1]

::::: sigh ::::::

I am making baked oatmeal and I didn’t realize when I took the recipe and multiplied it by 6, it may take longer to bake…..

I wanna go to sleep!!!

crap

later guys Smile 

 

3 comments:

  1. It's a good time to stay on the straight and narrow! When I used to work 100 hours a week, I had no time for error... or even fun. That's ok.. for a while! Get-r-done, eh?
    And with no candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as stressed without a "real" job (always working on something) but there's also not as much money for gifts. Less stress works better for me than the money. It occurred to me that two months after leaving my last job, I was back at goal. The entire two years I worked on that job, I was over my goal. Coincidence? Hope you get a break soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things will slow down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive