Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let’s talk people

I felt HORRIBLE yesterday, I actually came home from work! I slept and lazed around all day!

The scale said 135.4 this morning!! I think I am safe in putting up a new picture! Smile Wow I never thought I would make it to 135 when I started this journey!

I have been following Anne on Facebook, Anne is the Carb Tripper, for any of you newbies out there that don’t know Open-mouthed smile well she is all into Cross fit right now and she follows a fitness group that has a blog…. AMAZING!!! I see fit people is their name and they have the best recipes! and inspirational notes on their Facebook, I love them!!!

I made their baked oatmeal Monday night OMG!!! soooooooooooooooooo good! Pumpkin Chocolate chip baked oatmeal I don’t have any pictures right now (tonight) but OMG it is soo good! I want to try about 10 other recipe’s of theirs Open-mouthed smile 

Thank you I see fit people and Carb Tripper  Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile 

I am off to start my day, egg whites and baked oatmeal…. later blogger buds 

3 comments:

  1. 135 is a wonderful number! I can't wait to see it myself...on my own scale. Can't wait to see your pic.

    Also, that baked oatmeal sounds MARVelous. :) Will try!

    Have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!
    Thanks for the glowing shout-out.
    It made my day!
    :D yayayayay!

    And good job on the number.
    You are such a tall glass of water. 135ish is JUST RIGHT for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I haven't heard about that site?? Glad I have now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive