Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving rundown

So did I just indulge in ONE meal?

NOPE!!!

I felt like major dodo last night, food indulgence to the max!!!! Gross (this morning looking back)

So today it is 100% back to clean eating

Do I regret it??? Yeah kind of.... It was yummy, BUT I feel all out of whack, like my stomach is carrying a food baby.... Must be the wheat??? Could be the wheat... Who the heck knows??? I am such a band wagon gal... Gluten free is the latest trend.... I am there!!! No originality

OMG!!!! what a downer Debbie!!! I have all my yummo clean food packed, you will all see it tonight... waiting with baited breath are you????

What exactly is baited breath???

I did my treadmil this morning, and I have plans to hit the gym after work (if we get to leave early today, which we usually do)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, tomorrow is the Santa Monica Gobble Wobble 5k should be fun, I still haven't been able to RUN a 5k so tomorrow will be interesting.... But burn them calories BABY!!!! Boo ya!!!

Later guys :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow. Run/Walk/Jog the race, just get out there and enjoy yourself. It's not about the time, it's about just getting out there and have a good time. You can do this and you will enjoy it. I know I do my races.
    Yesterday is yesterday and you can't fix it, just next time plan better and move forward.
    Have a great day today, have a terrific work out and enjoy the weekend. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble Wobble sounds like a plan! I plan to get my workout boxing out some black friday psychos at the mall! ;-) Don't fret too much about TG-thankfully it is only once a year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive