Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Luncheon

2011-12-08 04.36.072011-12-08 04.36.492011-12-08 04.36.592011-12-08 04.49.05

the usual for breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)

I took Fage with cinnamon, Splenda and vanilla and a Faux cheesecake protein pudding and added PB2 to it (yummo!!) and half of a half of the spaghetti squash.. I added turkey for protein…. okay Smile on to the Christmas Luncheon

we had it at the Castaway’s they are amazing!!! here was the luncheon:

2011-12-08 12.04.532011-12-08 12.19.06 

salad and prime rib lunch, I ate the salad, about 4-5 bites of the prime rib. I am sure it wasn’t more than 3 ounces and all the vegetables and then mooched the vegetables off of two of my coworkers Flirt male and I had one bite of the mashed potatoes… then came the desert

2011-12-08 12.49.44

OMG so delectable! this is what it looked like after I poured horseradish sauce over it so I wouldn’t eat it Smile with tongue out 

2011-12-08 12.57.25

so all in all it wasn’t too bad.. I came home and made Jamie Eason's Pumpkin Protein Bars

pumpkin-protein-bar_asm

I freakin ate 4!!! oh well, 188 calories worth was better than eating the cheesecake (her picture ... she is amazing !! I made mine without the walnuts)

Holidays are hard!! Food wise. Work is a little screwy right now so my workouts are a bit disrupted. I have to go to the gym on Sunday and do my own thing… I always feel silly when I am alone … I feel like a phony. Like people are thinking… what is she doing? Judging me. I usually chicken out and just do cardio and go home… when I am working out and someone is pushing me, I feel focused, and I zone out everyone else. I need to go on Sunday!! I have a few days to talk myself into it!

see ya tomorrow blogger pals

3 comments:

  1. Horseradish!
    Who knew?
    I always feel horrible at the gym.
    And I am the last one to finish.
    But hey - we keep trying, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet Lord...I love the horseradish idea. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I like to workout with someone, too. When I workout with Mr. McGee I feel like I have to push myself harder to prove to him that I'm awesome. He doesn't like to work out with me much though...I think I scare him. LOL!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lunch!! You made some great choices even if you had to use other peoples veggies :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive