Thursday, December 29, 2011

New for 2012

I haven't done a challenge in forever... so here we go :)

Spring "Chick" Challenge 2012

Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge: Mine is going to be a 10K the challenge goes from 1/2/2012 through 3/19/2012 (wow, that's short... I better get busy!!)  

Commit to a set of nutrition parameters: I will post daily pictures of my daily notebook, showing All OF MY FOOD FOR THE DAY... YES ALL!!

IF you are on maintenance and do not really track. What nutrition goals do your have?
Tracking, tracking, tracking is the way to maintain!!

How many calories daily or weekly? I don't do calories, I track using the old WWer point system. My goal is to keep it between 21-23 points a day

How much water will you drink daily? 3 liters every day

What items, if any, will you limit? processed foods, I want to keep my diet as clean as I can

Commit to a set of exercise parameters: Gym twice a week, cardio 4 times a week. Rest one day a week

Commit to blogging at least twice weekly; This is a no problem goal :P

Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do... okey dokey

so does this mean my bad food choices are forgiven today? Smile with tongue out

2011-12-29 06.38.102011-12-29 09.58.422011-12-29 11.10.472011-12-29 13.18.222011-12-29 16.19.35stupid sesame sticks!!!2011-12-29 16.20.012011-12-29 17.34.03

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

10 comments:

  1. We can do this!! Good luck :) Following you as of now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics of all your food. That is so kick butt. I also need to take a page outta your book and rid my diet of processed foods. I know you have great device to offer and I am anxious to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got this! I may get a little hungry seeing all your food but I'll be sure to keep up with how you are doing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool.... you're looking good girl!! :)
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! And your plan sounds wonderful.
    I'll be joining you on the treadmill 4 days a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking goood! I see you've already reached a lot of weight loss goals! Looking forward to doing this challenge with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Challenge, You inspire me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. NSV- My lab numbers are so great that I no longer qualify for the diabetes management program! They can't find a trace of it anywhere! :) :):)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive