Friday, January 6, 2012

AAAAAmazing day :)

so Jack was looking for a hand out this morning

z

he sits patiently just in case… I gave him an egg yolk Open-mouthed smile 

2012-01-06 04.27.59 spaghetti squash with turkey 2012-01-06 04.28.06 Fage yogurt with cinnamon and vanilla and some Splenda

2012-01-06 04.28.25 green beans, broccoli and squash with 2 wedges of light Baby Bel

2012-01-06 04.28.34baked vegetables with turkey and thinned out Light balsamic dressing

2012-01-06 04.48.28 I started the morning out with the usual; egg whites and baked oatmeal

Recipe:

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients:
1/2 cup dry oats
1 cup water
1/8 t. baking powder
1 t. vanilla extract
1/4 cup cooked pumpkin
2 T. liquid egg whites (you can omit this but it changes nutritional content)
2 T. DaVinci sugar-free Dulce de Leche syrup
sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
sprinkle of cinnamon
1 T. fat-free cream cheese (you can omit this as well)
1 T. mini chocolate chips
Directions:
Mix the above in a sprayed oven-proof bowl. Cut cream cheese (slices) directly into bowl along with oatmeal. Sprinkle on chocolate chips. Mix in to disperse cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Calories: 307
Carbs: 46 grams
Fat: 9 grams
Protein: 16

I multiply the recipe by 6 and then divide it into small containers

This is from the blog I see fit people

I won a trip today Open-mouthed smile to Cancun Mexico woooooooo hooooooo!!!!!!

holy crap!!!!!!

thumbnail 

and lastly when I went to work this morning, here was Jack

2012-01-06 05.59.32

Do you think he has a stressful life? LOL …(oh and a 100 calorie popcorn tonight)

later me blogger Amigos Smile with tongue out




And now I am munchining on trail mix... Evil stuff

5 comments:

  1. Loving all the pictures, especially Jack! xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip couldn't have been given to a better person :)
    I <3 Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your trip that is amazing!
    Awww Jack is a doll, he does look really stressed out I think he needs a vacation HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! CANCUN! When I was young, I went there and I looooooooved it. ENJOY! You'll have a BLAST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! Sounds like the perfect place to run away get out of town for a bit. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive