Saturday, January 7, 2012

Better day

Better day

  • Egg whites and oatmeal
  • Vitatop
  • Soup
  • Soup
  • Soup
  • Carrot cake protein bar
  • Licked protein pudding bowl

I worked out, ran errands, shopped and cooked. I felt in control

Thank you guys for the comments Smile

I spoke to my trainer and I am going to put more variety into my diet, I think I am getting bored with my diet, add some rice, different spices, something different so I don’t go bat crazy again

Off to cook some more Open-mouthed smile 

see ya

Karla

2 comments:

  1. Different spices is a great idea! That spices things up for sure (no pun intended actually!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Do you like cauliflower? I make it like mashed potatoes and it's very good and low carb :)

    Have fun cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive