Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bummed out

Hi folks Smile 

I think a month of 13.5 hour days have caught up with me. How I feel on the inside:

thumbnailCAXK84I4

what folks are seeing on the outside:

thumbnailCAB3F8H7

fake, fake, fake

I am just tired… and I didn’t want to whine. Life is just happening… too much right now. I have decided to be nice to Karla and not put the stress of the scale on top of my other life’s little issues right now

we did go out to dinner tonight Smile 

2012-01-14 16.11.46

I have missed work outs Sad smile but eating has been pretty much on track

I was at the gym yesterday doing my work out, alone…. Crying face 

gee’s this is why I haven't posted, I hate to be such a baby whiner… but this is where my head is at right now. One more week of long asp days… 4 more trips into the city and I am DONE!!!

I had inventory last night 2012-01-14 02.02.24

so I pulled an all nighter  Sleepy smile

BUT BUT BUT on a better note tomorrow is shopping and food prep day, and I am going to see my trainer 3 times next week Open-mouthed smile … OMG I need that!!! when I am there by myself it is so icky… technical term there… icky

so guys I am alive, exhausted, fried, in an unhappy place and just didn’t want to spread my negative attitude around, but I am fine … or I am working on being fine

see ya tomorrow

7 comments:

  1. It's okay to whine a little. We can take it. I'm glad there is an end to the madness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so tiny! I'm jealous.

    As for how you feel: *hugs* I know there isn't much I can do, but I hope you get the rest you deserve soon...and I hope the stress eases up soon, too.

    Chin up, dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs for you! Some weeks are bad, all we can do is try to make the next one better right? At least you look fantastic, even if you feel like crap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep Strong! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive