Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ditto and Ditto

2 days same food

2012-01-04 04.04.232012-01-04 04.53.42

protein pudding: Giant container cottage cheese from Costco, package of SF jello pudding mix, scoop or two of protein powder, enough milk to make consistency you want, put it all in the food processor and whirl the heck out of it Open-mouthed smile (before I got my food processor I used the blender)

2 days same outfit, different color… okay I am not Miss creative Smile with tongue out 

2012-01-04 05.59.432012-01-05 05.49.04

later blogger buds

9 comments:

  1. OMG! :) How adorable are you with your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need creative when you are as beautiful as you are.

    I think your goals to do the random acts of kindness and greet everyone by name are genius. I love that you are taking care of your inner self as well as your physical self. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give that protein pudding a 'whirl'. You look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking amazing! Scarfs look great on you, not so much on me, but on you YES

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good with scarves!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great - oh tall one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits. And as for eating the same thing??? Why not, if it "ain't broke" don't fix it! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. You look AMAZING!
    2. The mixed veggies are making me hungry. ;-)
    3. i'm definitely clicking the Followers button.

    ~ Enyonam
    http://transitioningto143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive