Friday, January 20, 2012

Final day in LA

2012-01-20 04.41.422012-01-20 05.00.50

good good food day Open-mouthed smile 

  • 5 egg whites for breakfast
  • vegetable soup with 3 ounces of turkey
  • spaghetti squash, 1 serving Light spaghetti sauce, 3 ounces of turkey and 5 g of Parmesan cheese
  • salad with 1 serving of low fat cottage cheese
  • a rice bowl that I made yesterday

I am done in the Los Angeles store Smile it’s a nice store, great people BUT BUT BUT that 405 freeway…. wowsa that’s a tough tough drive

I have the weekend off, chores, cooking, rest is what I have on my dance card Winking smile

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you'll have less stress without the crazy drive to work and that is sooooooo helpful in this never ending battle of the bulge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive