Monday, January 16, 2012

I ate too much

my email is being difficult Sad smile 

2012-01-16 04.46.522012-01-16 04.47.042012-01-16 04.48.00

my pictures won’t cooperate … grr

so this morning, I start in on the lime bars… BIG mistake, I do better with egg whites and oatmeal.. but okay … here we go

  • lime bars
  • 5 egg whites, salad
  • PB2, Fage
  • 3 ounces of turkey and left over cabbage and carrots
  • Nature Valley granola bar, huh? what the heck!!!, there was a box in the office…. grr …. again
  • a carrot bar and a protein bar
  • 4 Diet Mountain Dews… ???
  • 2 Fiber One 90 calorie brownies
  • 3 more protein bars

OMG!!! I soooooo over ate, I need to just make one kind of bar at a time, over load on the yummos!

CRAP!!! so tomorrow here’s the plan

  1. treadmill
  2. eggs and oatmeal for breakfast
  3. No Diet Mountain Dew!!
  4. veggies, veggies and more veggies!!!

I wonder if sleeping tonight is going to be a problem? I think my scale hiatus is going to end tomorrow, no scale and I seem to think it’s okay to eat protein bars galore all in one day!  so back to daily weigh ins for me!

how was your Monday?

see ya tomorrow, hopefully my email will be cooperating tomorrow

2 comments:

Blog Archive