Do you have any BIG resolutions??
I have a to do list, I do really well with lists. On my day off I will make myself a to do list and it helps me to work my way through my chores.
So here goes my 2012 to do list:
- Go to Hawaii ….we are going in early May, when I found out I started crying I still am freaking out
- Maintain my weight I know how to do this. this last year has proven this to myself. It is a full time job, but it it worth it :)
- Try running I don't want to make this crazy goal, err "run the Los Angeles marathon" but just try running ... I did the 5k in November and I really LOVED it so I am going to go out and try running. Baby steps work best for me
- Eat clean . now this one I am okay at... until I go crazy in the Sesame sticks and Beer nut mix .... Ahhhhh last night .... Boo ... but what about my Crystal Light and SF coffee creamer... Ah no way!!! I am not giving those up!! fruits (limited) vegetables, protein, easy on the gluten
- Exercise... Okay confession time... I have a trainer twice a week...... He is amazing! having someone to push you is worth every cent .. So my goal is twice with the trainer and 3-4 times a week of cardio, which makes one or two rest days
- Smile more… I can be a pretty intense person, or so I have been told
- Commit more random acts of kindness, I really believe you get what you put out.
I think this is all reasonable. My weight this morning was 139.6. Tomorrow starts the challenge. yeah this will help me stay on track. Have a wonderful New Years