Friday, February 3, 2012

Debbie downer

2012-02-03 04.35.112012-02-03 04.35.322012-02-03 04.35.422012-02-03 07.27.282012-02-03 08.19.482012-02-03

I did okay today, all I wanted to do was

eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat,

Me falling off the wagon the other day and having a carb fest was a contributing factor?

ya think? Steaming mad

so besides the pictures, I did head over to the produce department with every intention of repeating my pig out, but I stopped myself and just bought the mini packet of almonds .75 ounces = 120 calories and I did eat one of the cashiers Quaker bars (90 calories) so add 210 calories to the above….

Then to top things off my jeans were tight (those 5 extra pounds will do that) and a major case of the hungries added on top

blech

sorry this your Debbie downer post of the week

later blogger pals

5 comments:

  1. I find that having a carbfest will definitely make me hungrier. OH, yeah...and it takes a couple days to just normalize and get back on "drive" instead of 'overdrive"...you'll find that peace again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you!! Go to my blog & check it out!!

    YOU'RE IT!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Princess. One day of carb overload and I'm kind of messed up for the next day or two. Good catch with the mini packet of almonds instead of going to big bag of trail mix. Man! I love trail mix but I can't be around it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carbs do me in, every time. Best wishes to being back on track, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get back in the groove soon enough! :D You got this

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive