Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

2012-02-14 09.27.20

Can you tell I am a Pug lover Smile 

today was not so good food wise Embarrassed smile

Thai food, a Valentines Red heart cupcake which started me in on some candy…. it is a bummer how one thing leads to another… and another…. and another

tomorrow is a new day, I did some food prep today: steamed broccoli, steamed cabbage, baked brussel sprouts cooked with light balsamic dressing and balsamic vinegar and baked vegetables (cauliflower, yellow summer squash, zucchini, yams, asparagus and carrots) so I am ready for the next few days

I am going to need to pay more attention to my dairy.. I need to have 3 servings a day (today only one) …. so I am thinking; Greek yogurt, cottage cheese an occasional latte, and maybe even milk in a protein shake now and then

I did have a killer work out this morning I had 50 minutes on the treadmill2012-02-14 09.26.56

followed by 25 minutes of circuit training … so yeah on the workout but a boo on the food, and it is mainly about the diet… so the boo’s win Sad smile 

Valentines Day… chocolate ….bah humbug, just kidding…. I am trying to blame a bad food day on Valentines…. ah nice try Karla, but no cigar Nyah-Nyah

okay blogger pals see ya tomorrow…

4 comments:

  1. Pugs are so darn tooting cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the past... Move on. :) Rockin' workout!!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least there's only a few holidays in a year! If those are your only 'bad food' days, it shouldn't be too bad;) Just don't count this upcoming Presidents Day as a holiday! ;) Enjoy all those fresh veggies these next couple days - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome treadmilling - you just inspired me to hit it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive