Thursday, February 2, 2012

An old friend

oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast

2012-02-02 12.11.432012-02-02 12.28.252012-02-02 17.34.09

I wasn’t very hungry today, after yesterday that would make perfect sense!

I went and had an old favorite

z

I haven’t had a frozen yogurt in a long while Open-mouthed smile 

2012-02-02 18.17.43

and a bit of after dinner yummos

better day …. I hit the gym this morning and then did a second round of cardio this afternoon, I felt like I didn’t hit it hard enough this morning Smile with tongue out 

only one more work day and I am officially on vacation!! woo hoo!!

Kirk out

5 comments:

  1. Yummo.... it's seeing your frozen yogurts that made me want to have one every day. They're good! And avoiding the toppings keeps the calories down. :) Have fun on your vacation!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the double workouts! I am struggling with finding motivation to workout inside this winter...bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good frozen yogurt is my favorite treat. Have a great weekend and a super great vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was craving fro yo and here you had some!! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, frozen yoghurt...... yum!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive