Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random things about me

Lyndsay over at Thinspiration tagged me in her blog

((((Lyndsay)))) she is a sweetie, pop by and say hi

11 random things about me?

  1. I like showers not baths
  2. Coffee not tea
  3. I prefer Diet coke over diet pepsi
  4. I love to feed the birds, I can watch them from the back bedroom window when I am on the computer, makes me smile Open-mouthed smile 
  5. Crying kids in the grocery store makes me crazy Steaming mad even more the Mom’s that are ignoring the kid screaming, I think it is payback for when I did it
  6. I am pretty much an all or nothing person
  7. I used to have a Harley…. motorcycle Mama…. lol
  8. I stopped swearing 1/1/11, before that I could make a sailor blush!
  9. I am kind of stand offish… don’t know why!? Just who I am
  10. I lived in Turkey when I was a kid
  11. I had acrylic nails for over 20 years!! now they just sound like a silly idea… weird huh?

 

Answers to Lyndsay’s questions:

  • Who is your favorite Muppet? Elmo, that laughing Elmo toy they had out always made me laugh like a crazy woman!!
  • What is your favorite movie? Splendor in the Grass and a zillion others Smile with tongue out 
  • What is your favorite quote? If not now, when? I have this on my computer at work to remind me… NOW is the time!!
  • What did you want to be when you grew up (as a child)? a movie star (OMG what a dork!!)
  • Are you a football fan? If so, who is your team? no, not even a little
  • What is your favorite TV show? right now? Warehouse 13, Being Human
  • Are you a cat or dog person? dog… Pugs
  • What is your work out pump up song? omg…. do I have to answer this one…. Brittany Spears…. hanging head in shame
  • Would you rather eat fruits or veggies? veggies 100%!!!
  • What is your favorite cereal? I don’t eat cereal
  • What is your favorite scent? Happy by Clinque

so grab this and run with it! Tag you are it Smile

4 comments:

  1. "Crying kids in the grocery store makes me crazy even more the Mom’s that are ignoring the kid screaming...." Yikes! You'd have hated Coco last night at Wegmans. The dude had a full-on TERRIBLE temper tantrum there last night. Luckily, I sent him out to the car with his dad to calm down while Jude and I finished up shopping. (We try to remove him from public spaces when he is "tantrumming" because I want him to get the memo that that crap doesn't fly.)

    "Happy" smells divine and I'm very happy you quit swearing. You smell pretty and talk sweetly. Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get to know more about you!!!! Love this. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome to read. We have several things in common especially #5 & 6 above. I love checking out scents... I'll have to check out your Happy scent! Have a wonderful day!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive