Sunday, February 5, 2012

RCGF Week 5 Review Week 6 Goals

 

Week 5 Review Probing Questions.

  • Best moment...Buying the .75 ounce packet of Almonds 
  • Not so great moment....Buying 14 pounds of “healthy” crap and eating most of it!!
  • Any funny stories... na
  • Are you where you hoped you would be in this journey? Yes, I am maintaining and that was my goal … one day at a time is all I can handle Smile 
  • Would you like a buddy for the last 6 weeks of the challenge...? That’s whats so great about the blogs, there are buddies everywhere … I love blog land so much, you have the occasional asp hole but I just ignore them

3 comments:

  1. Good week! I'm with you on the one day at a time thing. Sometimes life is just too much for more. I love almonds, too, and they have saved me many times from the baaaad snack foods. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be your buddy any time!! Even if I'm not in the challenge :)
    Thank you so much for your comments they make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, there are buddies everywhere in the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive