Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So I have been thinking…..

today started out like any other day


2012-02-08 07.34.50


I have been reading a lot of blogs and even on face book about folks that have reached their goal weight and how they are handling maintenance …. but first I made a special point this morning of commenting on 10 blogs. I surf a lot of blogs but I am not a big commenter and I love when people comment on mine so I was sharing the love Red heart


I grabbed a pumpkin protein bar from the freezer…. nuked that puppy 2012-02-08 09.40.26


and off I go to the store…. grocery shopping….. and I buy……………..


2012-02-08 10.46.37


the kiss of death!!!! Devil


which leads me into the abyss…


2012-02-08 12.42.542012-02-08 12.43.322012-02-08 12.44.05


REALLY…. Karla…. REALLY!!!


what a stupid head!!! Just kidding


my order from Netrition came


2012-02-08 14.48.222012-02-08 14.48.42


and of course there is this mini protein bar…


2012-02-08 14.49.30


it’s just a mini??? right??


well I cooked tonight; broccoli, cabbage, baked vegetables and protein bars


2012-02-08 18.27.47


but I was thinking all day about some of the comments about maintenance on Lynn’s face book I hope that link works!!??


how am I handling maintenance? I understand I need to be vigilant and keep track of my food, I can eat a little to much ONCE in a while but it is a slippery slope… 2 pounds has turned into 3 and with too many days like today, soon I would be back to 206 pounds and miserable… I am scared of regaining the weight. I have put on 3 pounds. I am keeping it at 139-140 ever since the holidays hit and it kinda sucks. I understand muscle weighs more than fat, but that is a total bullsh%#t excuse… I hate when I read bloggers of face book folks say that I think, yeah right…


so yeah right, Karla


quit eating so damn much and you will get back to 137!! simple Einstein!!


the end

5 comments:

  1. I think maintenance will be hard, but I sort of can't imagine what it's like until I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in a maintenance mode yet but I do know that it's much harder than losing weight. I've seen to many people, especially at work, that lost weight but are back at the old weight or even more now.

    I always say dieting/living healthy isn't a temporary thing but a you're sentenced for life.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I always try to comment on the blogs of people that comment on mine because everyone loves to get comments, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my 2 cents :)
    I would think when trying to maintain that if you go over for a meal here or there no big deal but I think if it goes on for 2 or 3 days then maybe try to figure out why?? If you figure that out let me know :) cause I do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is that I am pretty darn good at maintaining and what I need to be doing is LOSING! lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive