Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why?

why are some days just easier than others? Weird?

I think maybe it’s about when I make a decision. For me that’s it!

This morning as I am lying in bed, dreading the scale (143) I was thinking, when did all this struggling start? Several months now. Back when I started training with my trainer, I started counting grams of protein. Why? am I going to compete in some sort of fitness contest? …. ahhh no!!! So Weight Watchers worked for me in losing 65 pounds, so I am back to it….100% no “tweeking” no nuthin!! straight up Weight Watchers

if my muscle weighs more than my fat, cool… I will be leaner now, but I want to see 137 on that scale again and, I am going to!!!

2012-02-21 07.17.32 Bagel thin with NF cottage 2012-02-21 10.06.38 salad with thinned dressing2012-02-21 12.25.40 brussel sprouts 2012-02-21 15.37.57 2012-02-21 17.05.39 baked vegetables and 2 turkey meatballs

I also had some 100 calorie popcorn and a bite of the taco casserole I made for the family

cardio and circuit training so doing all the math I used 4 points of my weekly 35

good day Smile 

see ya tomorrow blogger pals

5 comments:

  1. I always go through fits of thinking "I should eat this" or "I shouldn't eat that" - especially after I see other bloggers posting great results with it. What it always comes down to, though, is that I know what works best for me and my body. If WW is the best way you know to succeed, go for it!

    Also, after seeing yours, I've started adding cinnamon to my plain Fage ... whoa. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always refreshing to get back to the basics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love protein. I feel like it fills me up and I pretend like it's making my muscles sing. Plus, it's good for us. :) Or...at least that's what I tell myself.

    You're doing great, Karla! Keep up the good work and focus, focus, focus on that number you want to see. It'll happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found what works for you. No diet/nutrition plan works for everyone. Just remember, it's not always about a scale weight ... you know that. As my health coach always tells me ... how do you FEEL? How is your HEALTH?
    Keep up the great work Karla ... you will get there before you know it. Just don't EVER give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always stick to what works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive