Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yep, I was a fattie

 

2012-02-10 16.57.45

…. omg! My face looks soo round!

and now :

2012-02-10 17.12.45

I used to live in sweat shirts, now I hardly wear them because they remind me of when I was trying to hide all my rolls and bumps and bulges

I am going to try and switch my tracking a bit, There is a program called Lose it I put on my phone, it’s really cool Smile I can actually scan the UPC scan bar on (for example) my coffee creamer and the app will ask me if I want to add it, and how much of it. It even keeps track of the nutritional information, tracks my weight, told me how many calories I needed to lose those pesky 5 pounds in 10 weeks. Pretty cool Open-mouthed smile 

So my target goal is 1564 calories per day and yesterday I used 1477…. score!!!!

2012-02-10 08.05.462012-02-10 12.22.102012-02-10 13.28.002012-02-10 16.47.16

I also had 2 Coffee Bean iced coffee’s with SF powder (90 calories each)

a bowl of broccoli with light and thinned dressing, and a shake of Parmesan cheese, dessert was a 100 popcorn and a Fiber One brownie

jolly-time-calorie-healthy-28795[1]fiber-one-brownie[1]

thank you Yahoo images Smile with tongue out 

see ya tonight blogger buddies

6 comments:

  1. Your before and after progress is impressive! Congratulations.

    That food tracking program akso sounds impressive. For many people, it's probably ideal, but I just don't want to feel like I have to follow any rigid guidelines.

    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love before and now pictures. I also love your smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love fun with fat photo posts. You are doing GREAT with your weightloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't even look like the same person. You've done amazingly well. Congrats.

    That app sounds cool. Sometimes it is good to mix it up once in a while.

    I love your before and after pictures down the side as well. Your confidence shines through as your weight went down.

    I saw a picture of myself for a few years ago and it was my face that I was shocked at as well. I was a chubster. I used to wear baggy hooded jackets, which thinking about it now only made me look bigger. I only use them now to keep warm around the house, when I go horse riding or to the gym.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look great! Your pictures give me much hope!!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive