Saturday, March 17, 2012

Challenge wrap up

The challenge is coming to an end. I am sad, I like being connected to other blogger's via this challenge.

What lessons have you learned? Don't pick your nose in traffic, people see it.... Just like don't eat those M&M's late at night... Yo fat is showing :p

What would you do differently? Comment more on other's blogs

How will you proceed from here? work to feel my feelings without stuffing food in my face. It really does nothing to help the situation

What advice would you give someone about to join a weightless challenge group? go for it! Group support is key in Weight Loss, me thinks





1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I am sad that this challenge is over. I am looking forward to the next challenge. I am getting into my own head more and more everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive