Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chillin like a villian :)

I love days off :) gym, breakfast with the family, errands with my daughter, laundry, grocery store, manicures, some internet shopping, cooked, reading

Phew.... I am tired just talking about it lol




Egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms, spinach and mushrooms


This is the amount I left. I must admit it's unusual for me to leave some


Trader Joes egg white salad on rice cakes





Fiber one 90 calorie brownie .....nummers :)


....... Yeah yeah, I know what I said, they are just so danged good!!!


Left over cabbage and carrots


I made baked vegetables, Karla style. Yams, carrots, zuchinni, cauliflower, asparagus, bell peppers; red, yellow and an orange one, misted with olive oil and some balsamic vinegar and dusted with red pepper and cayenne. I love this stuff!!! I made 3 cookie sheets full of vegetables and 2 more cookie sheets of crispy kale. I had 2 giant bowls of the vegetables with a tiny bit of light margarine

Good food day, tonight I'll be chillin with my Nook.

Oh, I broke down and bought the protein powder. I am excited to try the new flavors

Nighty night

1 comment:

Blog Archive