Thursday, March 1, 2012

Food log 2/29/12

Day's Total
Calories 1,385

  • Whey 140
  • Coffee Creamer - Sugar Free, French Vanilla 75
  • Half and Half - Fat Free 20
  • Coffee Creamer - Sugar Free, French Vanilla 75
  • On The Go Drink Mix - Iced Tea, Natural Lemon 15
  • Vegetables Mixed California Style - Fruits and Vegetables Frozen 60
  • Yam - Cooked, Boiled, Drained, Or Baked, With Salt 78
  • Turkey meatballs 174
  • Newman's Own Lighten Up Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing 90
  • Smart & Delicious Gourmet Tortillas - Whole Wheat, Large 80
    White Turkey - Shaved, Smoked 100
  • Cucumber, Peeled – Raw 24
  • Jicama 46
  • FAGE Total 0% 132
  • Spaghetti Squash 42
  • Broccoli  30
  • Cottage Cheese Fat Free 80
  • Calorie Healthy Pop Microwave Pop Corn - Kettle Corn, Mini Bags 90
  • Plain Chocolate Candies 34

I didn’t get any cardio in, I am back in downtown Los Angeles for this week and next, so my cardio may suffer a bit Sad smile 

today I am going to a killer cardio, I have an entire episode of Being Human in the DVR, then the gym and circuit training this morning and a to do list about a mile long for today!!!

gotta run ….

see ya tonight Smile

4 comments:

  1. Nice food list!

    You watching "Being Human," too?!?! YES! Do you watch the Brit version or the American one? I watch both. Just got caught up on the BBC one and I wasn't sure if I liked where it was going....errrrr.....

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...that's supposed to read "you watch" instead of "you watching." Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice accountability! :) Your consistent tracking amazes me. You are my hero.

    Just out of curiousity, do you track anything other than calories? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive