Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A grand adventure :)

My husband has decided not to join me for the Cancun Mexico trip. No we are not fighting about it… he is having major anxiety about the trip and doesn’t want to go… that’s cool… silly but okay Smile with tongue out 

I have never traveled alone, so this will be a first

I am planning on pool time, reading, going to the gym and the spa, walking around and enjoying the beautiful grounds, enjoying the food

I am going to have a blast!!!!!

I will be blogging from my phone, so this will be a travel blog for the next few days Open-mouthed smile

4 comments:

  1. Have fun!!
    Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have fun! I vacation separate from my husband, it's less stressful that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! This could be a very relaxing, spiritual experience, as you will have time to contemplate and be introspective. Don't forget to have some fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive