Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nothing exciting going on

abThe usual breakfast Smile with tongue out 

cde

  • Fage and rice cakes
  • broccoli/cottage cheese and dressing (thinned)
  • 2 turkey meatballs & cabbage
  • I had salad and a turkey roll up

the cranberries and almonds didn’t make the cut… too many calories Sad smile 

I also had a coffee bean iced coffee with SF vanilla powder and 2 delicious Girl Scout cookies for 140 calories

total for the day 1353 calories, 118 proteins and 20 minutes on the treadmill and abs this morning

decent enough foodie day Open-mouthed smile 

later bloggie buddies

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love turkey meatballs! Seeing yours is making me think it's about time I made them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Fage yogurt in your pic...I just tried some for the first time. IT's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a decent foodie day.

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...you've made me hungry now. Again. GRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. treadmills are a great tool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive