Friday, March 9, 2012

Rough start

No hot water this morning!!! Surprised smile

I had to shower….Confused smile yikes!! made me so grateful for something as simple as hot water, you don’t appreciate something until it is gone!!! When I got home tonight… nice long hot shower Open-mouthed smile

2012-03-09 04.35.042012-03-09 14.34.42

  • egg whites and oatmeal
  • Espresso shake with NF milk
  • salad
  • Vanilla shake with NF milk
  • Fage
  • Adora calcium supplements
  • cabbage, brussel sprouts, turkey and balsamic vinegar
  • almonds

Now to relax and go watch Project Runway all-stars on the DVR

life is good Winking smile

4 comments:

  1. was the DH up early early doing the wash again?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your water have warmed up again!!!!! And LOVE project runway all stars. Rami was my fave, I'm (spoiler alert) sad he was eliminated. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love cold showers actually, I've always been weird like that :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive