Saturday, March 24, 2012

So What do you you think?


Yesterday was a different day, I was up at 1:30 AM cooking, doing laundry and scrubbing floors… omg I think the words “total nut ball crazy woman” would apply here Confused smile


I started the day off with a strawberry shake


2012-03-23 04.52.30


I keep oatmeal in bulk around this house Smile with tongue out


2012-03-23 04.39.01


This is the outside refrigerator, I have 2 refrigerators and a standup freezer. Kooky huh? The Bud and 7up are the hubbys…There is cooked cabbage, green beans, brussel sprouts, baked vegetables, broccoli, Greek Yogurt, NF cottage cheese and massive amounts of eggs… You have to have healthy food ready for the grabbing


2012-03-23 05.08.27


baked vegetables with turkey and Greek Yogurt with some vanilla 2012-03-23 04.36.56


and this is where exhaustion may have been a contributing factor …. hummm??? so ole stupid head here goes and buys these almonds 2012-03-23 16.14.06


I ate the entire can!!!!!! 930 calories worth!!!


::::Confused smile::::::


2012-03-23 16.14.19


and some salad


revised


so today is a day off. I got a good solid 8-9 hours of sleep last night so I am feeling refreshed Smile


For the ladies out there … I love Red heartRed heartRed heartwatches and bracelets …. Red heartRed heartRed heart what is this Pandora bracelet craze? I have some items in my Amazon cart and I have not hit the BUY button because I have to do some internet surfing on it and look around a bit. Is it a phase? a waste of money? or is it fun and enjoyable? Any thoughts out there?


see ya tonight blogger buds Just kidding


4 comments:

  1. I hardly ever buy nuts because they are so tempting. I tried the 100 calorie packs of cocoa almonds but I kept opening another pack.

    I don't wear jewelry except for little earrings so I don't know about the Pandora bracelets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun and enjoyable phase, and I love my Pandora bracelets. I have 2. Very colorful and personal, as you choose your charms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even like nuts all that much (unless they are covered in chocolate) yet I could happily eat the entire can!

    Pandora charms are pretty, but I think it could become an expensive hobby. I do enjoy browsing in their stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm "lucky" enough to be allergic to most nuts, saves me a lot of calories. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive