Saturday, March 17, 2012

Well, Hello there :)

It has been a jam packed week! some stress eating… knowing I am eating the wrong thing… as I am putting the food in my mouth; knowing I am going to get sick, or have regret …. yet unable to stop. I was nervous, anxious and scared and I was throwing a food blanket of comfort on myself…. didn’t work Disappointed smile  I still felt nervous, scared, and anxious …. maybe one day I will figure out how to stop in those moments and slow down and feel my feelings… I have figured out other things in my life. I don’t drink…. if I start I don’t stop…. for YEARS!!! me and alcohol… we don’t like each other, but food? hummmm

 

any who how… scale said 140.4 this morning. I didn’t post a Thursday weight this week, I was at a conference and had no access to a scale

I have been counting calories and I am more aware of my calcium intake so I have been having one or two protein shakes a day

2012-03-16 07.44.50

I want to buy a strawberry flavor and a Pina Colada flavor, Shezug uses the Jay Robb shakes and loves them, I need to just hit that buy button on Amazon I don't know smile instead I will whine about it for a month to you guys before I do it… waa waa what a whiner…. Smile with tongue out

2012-03-16 10.19.152012-03-16 13.19.292012-03-16 13.59.392012-03-16 14.35.272012-03-16 17.05.57

I have been eating too many almonds, they leave me feeling a little sick to my stomach… I think because they are so rich. I don’t eat too many but I will try to lay off them for a while

today is about food prep. I am going back to downtown Los Angeles for a week so the added time commuting usually takes away from my daily cardio.

well I missed you guys Smile I love blogging and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon

see ya tonight blogger buds

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to go get some of that egg white salad, it's something I can eat. Jay Robb's is the best. I made a pina colada shake this week using coconut water as the base... delicious. Right now I'm enjoying a protein hot chocolate made with the chocolate flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your posts. Stress is the worst thing! It will get me eating so quickly. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back! I'm new to your blog and really enjoying it. Thanks to you I have discovered TJ's egg white salad and am addicted! I wish my TJ's had the Ranchero version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so easy to slip back into those bad habits when you're stressed out.

    I'd love to try those protein powder flavors too! Maybe they'd let you do a review. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive