Friday, April 20, 2012

Goals and Grateful

I have heard/read that actually writing your goals out every morning helps you to stay focused, otherwise they are just wishes and writing a gratitude list helps you to stay positive and grateful for what you have ….so here goes for today:

Goals

  1. Eat only food I have planned out
  2. Buy produce at work
  3. Call and get my password reset
  4. Work on declaration forms
  5. Do not drink any diet soda

Gratitude list

  1. That I have a good job
  2. Today is FRIDAY Smile I am off the weekend
  3. Sobriety
  4. Jack the Pug Dog face
  5. I lost the weight after soo many years of talking talking talking

see yall tonight

1 comment:

  1. Great list! It's tempting for me to have diet soda, when I know that it isn't good for me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive