Monday, April 2, 2012

I am home :)

I had an amazing time :)























It was so beautiful, I will post more pictures tonight. All inclusive is the way to go!!!! Apparently they give you room credits as well, so I had my first ever massage!!! Yes siree I will be doing that again!! My company really went all out, it was amazing. There was a group of about 50 people, but we didn't have any structured event, just go have fun:)
I only had one drink, the welcome drink but I wanted to show how the Cancun Palace went all out and made sure you had what you wanted, the alcohol in my frig was also a freebee and another guest told me, if you don't like their choices, just call and they will give you different drinks or alcohol ... Whatever you want.

I weighed 139 this morning and that was after eatting HORRIBLE yesterday. I am actually home today, rich food and my stomach DO NOT get along any more, but I was so good the entire trip.... I thought what the heck!!!

Ah no ..... Like food poisoning ... No fun.... Ugh

Vacationing alone was awkward at times, but the restfulness and the beauty of the trip out weighed those moments so all in all it was a success!!!!

See ya tonight blogger pals

5 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds so relaxing and I'm looking forward to pictures. Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm soooo jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fabulous time... even without the hubs!
    I know what you mean about your body not liking rich foods! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time! Welcome back!

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go swimming in that tub! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive