My MIL is still sick so I spent some time up with her, I am going to blog.. eat and go back. (Paying it forward for the challenger followers) I returned the salmon to Costco.. if I am not going to eat it, the stuff was expensive!!! …$28!!!I got turkey instead
made turkey meat balls today.. Love Jaime Eason
this is the turkey breast I got at Costco, I cut it up and divided it into 3 ounce servings
when I did the math they are only $.76 each!!
veggies and turkey meatballs
I also had my usual for breakfast; oatmeal and egg whites and a frozen yogurt from Costco, BUT I had them only fill it about a quarter of the way so the calories weren’t too bad, here is the “after picture”
I will probably have some popcorn while I am up at my MIL’s house, remember the dreaded M&M jar is sitting there STARING at me, so popcorn is my alternative choice
This is kind of a rambling post
see ya tomorrow bloggity buds
- ► 2017 (140)
- ► 2016 (155)
- ► 2015 (152)
- ► 2014 (112)
- ► 2013 (166)
- So here’s the deal
- Long tiring day
- Day off ta do’s
- serious serious morning reflections
- Another day in the food life of a blogger
- Baggy sweater day
- Ramble amble
- No Candy day #1
- Drastic measures
- Candy was my downfall today
- Cooking Queen
- When I need to grocery shop ….
- Goals and Grateful
- Soo Tired
- RFSC Week Three Check In/ Week Four Goals
- Are you ready for the week?
- OMG!!! a HUGE before picture!!
- Before and after
- Day off ... Not good eating
- Week #3 Day #1
- Ready For Summer Challenge!
- Beautification day and a little over
- Ready For Summer Challenge!: Week One Check In/ We...
- Day in the food life :)
- Back to regularly scheduled programming
- Sick day
- I am home :)
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2011 (422)
- ► 2010 (429)