Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ready For Summer Challenge!: Week One Check In/ Week Two Goals

My week One went amazing Smile Smile Smile Cancun was sweet!!

I ate on my plan, I didn’t count anything or take any pictures, but I chose correctly and made pretty much mostly good choices and todays weigh in was a result of that

136.2!!!

what I also did a bit differently last week was I did come exercising on my own… some crunches, push ups and squats. I usually will only do this at the gym, and I haven’t been in the gym in a good 10 days and I was starting to feel like a slacker …Just kidding

My week 2 goals are:

  • Not to freak out over a good weigh in… I sometimes think this is permission to eat like a crazy person!! Rolling on the floor laughing
  • Continue to do some exercising at home every night, just some crunches or pushups a few sets nothing massive or crazy
  • Get back to taking pictures of my food and posting everything I eat

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. I sometimes think a great weigh in means I can eat more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, because when I have a great weigh-in I "treat myself" .. and it's just stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive