Monday, April 9, 2012

Ready For Summer Challenge!

Week 2 check in and week 3 goals:

week #2 I was blog lazy, when I am blog lazy I lose focus.

Week #3 is going to be about YOU!!! I am going to visit EVERY Ready for Summer Challenger and comment and visit every blog on my blog list and comment, when I am giving support my focus shifts to you so I have less time to obsess over me and my eating just naturally becomes better Open-mouthed smile 

How was your Easter? mine was wonderful, surrounded by family on a beautiful California sunny day. Life is good Hot smile

okay, I will see you tonight with my picture food journal and start my commenting ….

Have a GREAT day!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing from you! Good luck for the week ahead, I had a great easter too thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite the goal to read all the challenger's blogs!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great goal!! That's awesome! I don't celebrate Easter but I observe the Lord's Evening Meal every year. It was wonderful. A great reminder of everything Adam lost and the love God showed by sending his son to give his life on our behalf. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Easter was a lazy day but nice. Good luck on meeting your goals this third week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite the goal you have! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your week 3 goal!!! It's something I need to work on too because the support works both ways.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next week will be better. Reading all the other challenger bogs is quite a feat since there are so many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try visiting as many blogs as I can, but I find it overwhelming after a while. Good Luck with your week 3 & re-adjusting your focus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your blog support! Best of luck this week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive