Monday, April 2, 2012

Sick day

I never call in sick, maybe once a year! well today I did. I ate like crappola yesterday, I figured it was my last day so why not?! and I was so sick today. I was also running a low grade fever most of the day, that could have been from just too much sun!!

2012-04-02 08.16.18

I didn’t finish my yogurt, my stomach was too upset 2012-04-02 12.31.55

I was going to try and work out tonight, (I didn’t) so I needed to eat. (I didn’t finish this either)

2012-04-02 17.45.26

by tonight I was feeling better Smile 

I just had a bowl of Greek yogurt 0% with some sweetener and some vanilla

It’s not a diet any more for me. When I was on vacation, I had no desire to eat the mega yummo’s and I knew it would kill my stomach (ha… it did anyways!!) I choose the buffet 90% of the time and had egg white omelets, salad and or vegetables. I am sure they all had sauces on them but what the heck Smile with tongue out I feel good about my food choices and I hit the gym at the resort every day but the last day boo ya!!! Open-mouthed smile 

Back to the regular scheduled eating Just kidding

see ya tomorrow blogger pals

2 comments:

  1. I caught whatever you have :( Just kidding but I've spent 80% of my day today in bed. Chills, fever, sore throat and tired all day!!

    Hope your feeling better asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you started feeling better!

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive