Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Soo Tired

I worked this morning 6AM-2

went home …. ate EVERYTHING that wasn’t nailed down to the floor Sad smile slept a few hours and I have to go back to work by 11:30 PM

Inventory

twice a year …. my sweet daughter sent me this text

“Cheer up. Don't let the small stuff get you down. We all have tough times. Just pick your self back up and dust your knees off. You got this. I love you mama. I hope your inventory goes well. :)”

my family is my rock!!! I packed a few meals but I will be in sleep recovery mode and be back on Friday

wish me luck on my inventory Smile with tongue out 

later guys

4 comments:

  1. Cherish your family. Not all of us come from a great family. She's You're daughter's a legend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is so important in helping us through life - both the large and the small things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive