Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day #2 Fitbit

I freakin love this thing!!! I use it with the Lose it application on my phone and they sync and viola I know what's what!!! Open-mouthed smile 

  • yesterdays steps 16819
  • yesterday’s miles walked 7.13
  • 14 floors climbs
  • burned 2407 calories
  • calories eaten 1506
  • sleep 7.4 hours and I woke up 9 times

I love this little gizmo Smile Smile Smile Smile 

yesterdays beauty shot …….

2012-05-07 06.23.13

just kidding Rolling on the floor laughing

all ready for work

2012-05-07 06.24.31

I made a batch of protein pudding last night

2012-05-07 18.55.342012-05-07 19.14.52

  • the entire container of cottage cheese
  • box of SF pudding mix
  • a scoop of protein
  • 2/3 c of almond milk (you can use more of less… to your liking)

I put it in the food processer, I started with only 1/3 cup of the almond milk, but it wouldn’t whirl the cottage cheese to a smooth consistency, so I added another 1/3 cup and let it go for another minute or two…. ahhhh perfection Smile 

I love having this around… oh and I added Splenda so it is sweet like a cheesecake, otherwise it is just like smooth cottage cheese… duh Confused smile

so what’s on today’s dance card? cooking, buy birdseed, get daughter’s car fixed, go buy an outfit for an event I am attending …. just normal day off stuff

have a great day…. smile, be nice to someone that is having a particularly hard time…. you might just make a difference in someone’s life today Smile 

later bloggity bud’s

3 comments:

  1. Every time I try to make a difference in somebody's life, the attorneys get involved...

    Smooth cottage cheese... that's just crazy enough to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me giggle!

    And you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting one of those this month :)
    I love blended cottage cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive