Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lets talk people

I haven’t been around much lately so you know what that means; eating …. and W.A.Y. TOO much!!
I was thinking about where I have landed in my weight loss 135-141 and what I have settled for and how I have relaxed
so these are my thoughts… rambling ahead I am sure…. warning…
I wear a spanx EVERY day to work… why? I have bra fat and I have settled … my trainer says this will go away if I lose weight… I think “he’s wrong” Maybe he isn’t and I still have a ways to go
wear spanx because I still have a bit of a belly … In my mind I think “Karla!!! You wear a size 6… you don’t need to lose any more weight” 
but I am not happy with where I am

I have too many lumps and bumps and it is not because I am so lean that it is hanging skin… it is because I could go lower…
my BMI is on the high side of normal

BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
I am at 24.1 … after a food fest but usually at a 23
which is still on the high side of normal
also, I have always said losing weight was/is easier that maintaining so I am going to go back to ‘diet mode” …. but let’s just keep this between us, okay guys?
I don’t need to hear stuff like
  • oh, you are fine, you don’t need to lose any more
  • In your 50’s what more do you expect?
(so if those were going to be your comments… please don’t)
This is what I am striving for Jody is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She may have YEARS behind her in the fitness world, but I DON’T CARE if she can have such an amazing body, why can’t I? Jody is LEAN and strong so that is my goal now…. I am going to lean out, keep going to the gym 2-4 times a week, work with my PT twice a week and do my cardio 5-6 times a week and I am in diet LOSE mode, not maintain mode
Nothing crazy… no starvation, to lean out I have to eat… sounds crazy huh?
6-7 small meals
eat every 2-3 hours, clean food… no more processed junk easy on the fruit but here we go
My official before picture’s:
2012-05-22 06.36.492012-05-22 06.36.58
OMG that’s awful…. now you know why I spend money on spanx…. sheesh
ok there is a treadmill with my name on it so … I gotta go Smile
later guys and gals

4 comments:

  1. You are tooooooooooooo sweet! By coincidence, I am writing a post for Thursday on age related weight gain - ME! ;-) Yes, not bad, no I am not eating more, no I am not exercising less - IT IS HORMONES FROM AGE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am talking about how much I might be willing to do to have my Fit at %% pic look close to my 54 pic. My hormones are attacking all in that friggin stomach & lower belly area!!!! I hear you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! The fat around the middle is different now. And the bra fat - ewww, I have that, too.

    I think we're pretty close to the same allover size. I am not happy in the 140's, either. I thought I was. But I want to be 135.

    I guess it's like money - how much is enough? Like Jody would be good. Yes, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody is indeed amazing!!

    You can do whatever you put your mind to and I'm always going to be here to cheer you on!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive