Saturday, May 12, 2012

Post # 983

2012-05-12 05.09.06

4 egg whites and a quarter cup of oatmeal with a teaspoon of chia seeds

2012-05-12 04.27.41

  • protein pudding
  • shake
  • Trader Joes egg white salad
  • Greek yogurt
  • baked vegetables
  • cucumber and a carrot
  • shake when I got home (no picture)

The nice thing about today was I planned my meals and ate every 2 hours, anyone can go 2 hours!!! I have also noticed when my protein intake is high, I am not hungry at all. My average has been 142 and I aim for 140… so score!! Open-mouthed smile 

numbers:

  1. calories consumed 1359 and YES I AM DONE!!!NO POPCORN!!!
  2. steps 16634
  3. floors 26 (my office is upstairs, which helps this!!)
  4. 7.09 miles walked
  5. 2012 calories burned

I LOVE my Fitbit!!! Red heart

tomorrow is Mother’s Day so

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

see ya tomorrow night Smile with tongue out

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. I can't tell if that is an omelet or a pancake.But it still looks good. I make pancakes with oatmeal and egg substitute and milk. I went to Trader Joe's yesterday looking for that egg salad you always eat...thought of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry... Your meals are really great to look at :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on balancing the food and timing it so you didn't get hungry or anxious about not eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second try on a comment because Blogger ate the first one! Great job at managing the food and timing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive