Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ready For Summer Challenge!: Week Seven Check in / Week eight goals

 

Ready For Summer Challenge!: Week Seven Check in / Week eight goals

how was this week???

AMAZING!!!!!!

I love love love love love love love my Fitbit… did I mention I love my Fitbit??

this morning I weighted 138.4

boo ya baby!!!!! oh yeah!!

what a spaz Just kidding 

today is about hair, nails, eyebrows, and retail therapy Open-mouthed smile 

see ya tonight will some cool asp pix … feeling goofy this morning must be those 9 hours of killer sleep I got last night …

later guys and gals

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Good job on a brilliant week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Karla! I have been thinking about getting a Fitbit lately. I just may have to get one :)

    I haven't been blogging much lately, but hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive