Thursday, May 3, 2012

todays prep

2012-05-03 05.17.46protein pudding and coffee 2012-05-03 07.33.32
all the stuff I used today!!! Winking smile
  • almond milk for my coffee
  • cottage cheese for my salad
  • turkey meatballs
  • steamed cabbage
  • squash
  • broccoli
  • baked veggies
  • salad
  • thinned salad dressing
  • eggs
2012-05-03 07.36.07
and my yogurt stuff
2012-05-03 20.10.52
I worked a late so I stopped on my way home and got a frozen yogurt, it was good, but I can’t believe I had this EVERY day for a year!!! It is just not that good!! maybe I am just over it
a diet heavy in protein….. Embarrassed smile makes me gassy …..
I think I may need to cut back… stinker bell here Smile with tongue out

and a ton of peanuts just now..... :::::sigh:::::

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha It's mostly the veggies that get me gassy especially cabbage. I love really good frozen yogurt but there are only two places in Tucson that I think are worth the high price they all charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARe you not liking your frozen yogurts anymore? I am always wanting them. I have craved them as I've seen them here on your blog! And they are big here in Utah. So much better than having ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive