Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whirlwind

Started my day out chillin with my good buddy Spunky Suzi… question day Red heart

2012-05-16 05.12.46

I ate too many calories today Thinking smile 1551… oh well

2012-05-16 07.42.03

  • egg whites and oatmeal
  • salad with egg whites
  • baked vegetables with a turkey meatball
  • PB2 Greek yogurt
  • broccoli and NF cottage cheese
  • half a power bar
  • and a protein pudding (no picture)
  • plus 2 cups of coffee

but here are my Fitbit stats:

  • 12291 steps
  • 5.21 miles walked
  • 1815 calorie burned
  • 24 flights of stairs

so no need to call the diet police on me Smile with tongue out 

I am going to go veg out in front of the DVR, gotta Grimm in there Open-mouthed smile 

later guys

3 comments:

  1. I would never call the po on you :)
    Thanks for doing question day! Used to have a lot of people dropping by but not many any more.
    I'm actually wondering if I should still do it!

    I'm so glad the fitbit is helping you to see that your are more awesome than you knew :)

    You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POLICE! better swallow the evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all good/healthy calories to me! You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive