Friday, August 31, 2012

Peanut butter and Pumpkin bread

well that was yesterday…Disappointed smile

2012-08-31 11.47.05

today was much better Open-mouthed smile and isn’t it funny this was my affirmation for the day

Food:

2012-08-31 04.23.472012-08-31 05.09.012012-08-31 18.28.22

  • egg whites
  • watermelon
  • Greek yogurt with Chia seeds
  • asparagus, a bit of spaghetti squash and turkey with light spaghetti sauce
  • spaghetti squash with 3 ounces of chicken and wing sauce
  • salad with NF cottage cheese
  • salad with 3 ounces chicken
  • Artic Zero 

much better food day today Smile 

a

this picture is a little dark, but it is my pug, Jack… he just sits and watches me in the morning when I am on the treadmill and waits until I am done… he is such a silly, sweet little fatty

Later bloggity folks

3 comments:

  1. I luuuuurve jack :) But don't tell Snuffy that!!
    One day of not so good choices will not stop you. This is your year and you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady your posts never fail to inspire me in the kitchen! I'm so frustrated I can't find Arctic zero in the UK!! My workouts have really slowed this week and I'm feeling so guilty. But I will get back on track this weekend and at least try and stick to the healthy eating plan! Good luck!! Keep sharing your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pumpkin bread is Jaime Eason's pumpkin bread
      http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-recipes-pumpkin-protein-bars.html

      unfortunately the peanut butter was straight out of the jar :P

      Delete

Blog Archive