Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yes, it’s official I am a die hard!!

food prep this morning:

  • carrots
  • asparagus
  • spaghetti squash
  • melon

then off to the gym, after the gym breakfast Smile 

2012-08-26 08.53.00

I only had a bite or two of the oatmeal, egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms and spinach. I was sooooooo hungry I was afraid I would lick the bowl clean, so instead I got a power bar when I went to the grocery store

2012-08-26 09.43.41

silly huh? I should have just eaten the oatmeal!! This Pure Protein bar has 180 calories and 20 grams of protein, one sugar and 17 carbs ~~~~ and a Partridge in a Pear tree Rolling on the floor laughing oops I got distracted there Smile with tongue out 

2012-08-26 09.42.372012-08-26 09.48.37

Hey jack Smile with his wag wagging tail Smile 

a bowl of melon then we went to a Dodger game, and I packed a salad!!!

2012-08-26 14.27.24

in my handy dandy cooler, I looked online and you can take a soft sided cooler as long as it isn’t bigger than 14 inches!! I had no desire to eat Dodger dogs, or Nacho’s doesn’t even sound appealing to me. Yes this lady is committed!! there are some size 4’s in my closet that I keep putting on…. they fit, just a teensy bit snug

we left in the 5th inning, major heat wave!!! I can hear my husband in the other room watching the ending of the game on the TV

2012-08-26 15.56.12

Greek yogurt with Splenda, Chia seeds and some vanilla

and I will have an Artic Zero later

tootles blogger pals

3 comments:

  1. Size 4's??? Oh, girl, you have passed me and left me in the dust! You are a DIE HARD indeed. You are working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook and thought of you...

    Brownie Baked Oatmeal

    1/2 cup oats
    2 tbsp cocoa powder
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    1/4 cup milk or water
    1/2 a ripe banana, mashed
    1/4 tsp vanilla
    Optional mix-ins: Walnuts, carob chips, shredded coconut, almonds, etc

    Preheat oven to 350 F; combine all ingredients & mix well. Pour into greased ramekin & bake for 20-25 min (Longer time=brownie texture, less time= fudgy, doughy texture). Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a die hard! That's what it takes to stay at a healthy weight and you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive