Sunday, September 16, 2012

Calling all ice cream lovers!!!

ok no teasing this is theeeeeee BEST ice cream EVER!!


I youtubed (is that even a word?) protein ice cream and Oh My Gawd!! so delish!
here's the link ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2olIx4QREls&feature=relmfu
the guy is Lean body lifestyle and he has some really yummo things :)

I was spending over $4 on the Arctic Ice and this stuff is way better!!! this will definitely be the normal desert, I think eventually I will buy a little ice cream maker, the shaking for 10 minutes was kind of a drag, but the end result was so worth it!

here was the day's eats:

the oatmeal at the restaurant was terrible!! I think I am becoming an oatmeal snob!





and I MAJOR cooked! 


for 3 plus hours! 
  1. asparagus
  2. Green beans 
  3. salad 
  4. two different kinds of salad 
  5. hard boiled eggs 
  6. Chicken 
  7. egg salad (so good egg whites, avocado and spicy mustard.... sorry Trader Joe's!!) 
  8. spaghetti squash 
  9. sweet potatoes
  10. tofu
  11. I made 7 freezer meals 
  12. cut up a watermelon 
  13. cleaned blueberries
I am set for the week!

later guys ~~~~ off to bed, vacation is over 

oops, no exercise today.... I will do a few push ups before bed :P 



1 comment:

  1. You are a cooking machine, and I'm so jealous!! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive