Thursday, September 20, 2012

Car Grief


I got up bright and early, I need to leave the house by 6AM, cooked some baked vegetables; asparagus, onions, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper and carrot. Spray the pan with Pam, drizzle some balsamic vinegar and bake until done.... pure yummo

but the phone rings.... car drama!!! The short version is 6 and a half hours and 3 different tow companies JUST to get it to the dealer to be repaired!! so what is my normal response?


but I stopped after just one rice cracker and 2 T of the almond butter, WIN!! 


overnight protein oats, some Greek yogurt and blueberries 


5 egg whites and baked vegetables 


carrots, broccoli with taco seasoned turkey with some light Ragu 


3 ounces chicken with spaghetti squash and Franks wing sauce 

and some watermelon, a cup of coconut milk (80 calories) for my morning coffee, as well as a tall Starbucks drip with a splash of half and half .... so NO protein ice cream tonight ... boo 

The extra milk in my coffee, and in my Starbucks as well as the protein ice cream adds up!! I have one more half gallon of the coconut milk and then I won't buy it any more. I am switching to unsweetened almond milk 40 calories vs 80-90 calories!!! ... ohh and I did 20 minutes on the treadmill 





YIKES!!! days of old, no going back to that!! eat right and keep active and that 200 pound gal won't be back! 

later guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive