My assistant Manager says I forget everything
My husband pats my head and smiles
My daughter is worried
I have to write things down or I forget, I never used to be this way, but I have spoken to other Store Managers (see how I capitalized that to make myself feel more important) ..... no filter today!!
and they have the same experience
I am always afraid to write too much on this blog, who is reading this? could it affect my career? what are you thinking? who are "you"?
but I read this this morning and thought.... yeah!!! What Suzi said!!!
so I am going to write a bit more on my blog... I ramble, don't make sense at times, my thoughts are spastic and unrelated at times.... I will be doing something and
~~~~~ lighting bolt~~~~~
remember what I need to do about this or that (usually work related)
- my trainer wrote me a diet , hummm too many grams of protein, I am following it, but have reduced the serving portions on some of the meals
- all my vacations will be done until January... OMG!!! gonna be a LONG few months
- I need to start thinking about Christmas shopping ... plan plan plan!!
- I need to go buy a dress for a work event in October... OMG!! I need to wear some kind of heels for this event, will I look stupid?? wobble when I walk? fall? stumble? humm fake it?
- I have fallen in LOVE with Grey's Anatomy!! how is it I am just discovering this? Love me some Netflix
- My arms and legs are thin, but my dang saggy ass belly is making me nuts!!
- Unsweetened Almond milk vs Coconut milk? ahh the battle begins
see this is why I usually don't write/journal my thoughts....
sorry you may want to unfollow me... more of these random rambling posts to follow
so I need to get off my arse and go for a mega walk this morning, it's cool out (monumental for this time of year around here!!) instead of plugging myself into Grey's Anatomy... plenty of time for that later
see yall tonight :)