Monday, September 17, 2012

Day #3 recap

BOOM!!!

100%


I made the overnight oats... a little differently, I found a recipe chia seeds, unsweetened almond milk, protein powder and coconut flour

well I didn't have coconut flour (I ordered some from Amazon but it isn't here yet) so I used peanut flour... well it looked like soup, so I added oats and it was delicious!! I had enough for 2 mornings though!! tasted almost like weird textured peanut butter!!


maybe a keeper?

and OMG!! the protein ice cream is amazing!

after work I did 45 minutes of cardio, my fitbit says I walked 22908 steps, 9.71 miles, burned 2150 calories and walked up 26 flights of steps... hummm I was not at my usual store today, but I didn't realize I walked that much!! yowsa!!

later guys :)

1 comment:

  1. I watched that video for the protein ice cream and it looks so delicious and easy! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive