I am the writer for myrebody.com. If you are interested, I could send you the questions by email. We would also appreciate a couple of photos, one before and a few after. I will also link to your blog and any other information.

I would very much like to interview you as a "Health Hero" for My Re-Body (http://www.myrebody.com/blog/), which posts articles on healthy living.
We also interview "Health Heroes" that have changed their lives in a healthy way. If you would like any other information regarding the blog, please let me know.

If you haven't heard of My Re-Body already: They have been featured on CNN, Extra, E!, Access Hollywood and CBS. Rebody is a weight loss nutrition company. People involved are espokesperson Montel Williams and Dr.Steve Anton. Dr. Anton, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Aging and Geriatric Research at the University of Florida, has dedicated close to a decade of his impressive career to disciplines surrounding nutrition, metabolic disease, obesity, and cognitive-behavioral interventions for weight loss. Dr. Anton has written more than 50 peer-reviewed publications, many in top clinical journals, and has co-authored five book chapters on interventions for obesity. He is also a regularly invited speaker at national and international scientific conferences.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Kind Regards,



Pamela Stewart

I was so thrilled and shocked!!, please go visit their website myrebody.com  it is really an informational site, and check out my Health Hero interview... so cool :) 


later guys :)